ELITE RACQUET SPORTS JUNIOR TENNIS CAMPS
@The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey
ELITE RACQUET SPORTS IS WHERE LEARNING IS ORGANIZED, FUN IS EMPHASIZED AND SAFETY IS PRIORITIZED.
Building on our philosophy that the development of athletes is the foundation to everything we do, we make every effort to optimize the Tennis Camp experience.
**DUE TO THE CURRENT COVID RESTRICITIONS, OUR FULL CAMP Program is ON HOLD. WE ARE HOSTING PRIVATE camp GROUPS WITH SAFETY MEASURES to enable parents to feel more at ease in small controlled environments. **
We hope you consider having your athlete(s) join us at ELITE RACQUET SPORTS Tennis Camp.
Private Junior Tennis Group Camp Information
9am - 12pm Monday - Friday
5 - 19yrs | 4 Player Minimum
SUMMER CAMPS DATES 2022
JUNE 13-17 | JUNE 20-24 | JUNE 27-JULY 1 | JULY 4-8 | JULY 11-15 | JULY 18-22
JULY 25-29 | AUGUST 1-5 | AUGUST 8-12 | AUGUST 15-19 | AUGUST 22-26 | AUG 29-SEPT 2
12noon Pick-Up at The Ritz-Carlton Tennis Courts
- Private Camp Groups will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis, A completed Registration Form and payment information is required to guarantee placement in camp.
If you need to cancel:
- If you cancel up to seven (7) business days prior to your camp date, you will receive a 100% credit for each session purchased, less a $25 processing fee for each session canceled, usable for any Elite Racquet Sports offering through August 31, 2023.
- No credit or refunds will be provided if you cancel within seven (7)business days of your camp start date.
- If you wish to change your child or children's reserved camp dates to a different week, a $25 rebooking fee applies for each child up to 15 days prior to the start of camp, contingent on availability. For up to 7 days, a $50 fee applies per child, based on availability. For less than 7 days prior to the start of camp, a $100 transfer fee will apply and will be eligible to transfer the credited amount towards another camp or program, contingent on availabilty.
If Elite Racquet Sports (ERS) need to cancel:
- If ERS cancels due to state, county or school health orders or mandate, you will receive a 90% refund to the oriiginal payment method and a 10% credit that can be used through August 31, 2023.
- If ERS cancels for any other reason, you will receive a 100% refund to the original payment method.
- If ERS cancels in the middle of a weekly session due to state, county or school health orders or mandate, you will receive a prorated credit based on the the number of days remaining for that week.
- We reserve the right to cancel any camp which does not meet the minimum registration requirement at our discretion. We do our best to accommodate ciients, but will cance camps when our minimum enrollment is not met. You will be notified by e-mail should a cancellation be necessary.
No Shows or withdrawals forfeit 100% of all camp fees and registration. No refunds will be issued and no exceptions made. With the extensive preparation to ensure the best experience for your athlete, the hotel and coaches are already guaranted and paid for each camper.
No refunds or credit adjustments will be made for any incidental absences including, but not limited to, illness, family vacations, sports schedules, or change in participant's schedule.